After the stop in Madrid, the Heva project – “Heroes of Europe: Volcanic Agriculture” returns to Sweden for the 2023 Masterclasses in Umeå, Göteborg and Malmö.
The Masterclasses, conducted by one of the most important Swedish wine&food journalists, Asa Johansson (Apèritif, Decanter, Food&Wine Italia), were organized from 25 to 27 April in various locations: Umeå, a town in the deep north of Sweden overlooking the Gulf of Bothnia ; Göteborg, at the splendid location of Wine Mechanics; and Malmö, the county seat of Scania.
The participation was numerous. Over a hundred sommeliers, journalists and professionals in the sector were able to get to know and appreciate the PDO wines and agri-food products born from volcanic terroirs protected by the Consortia participating in the project: the Italian wine consortia of Soave, Lessini Durello, the Union of Santorini Cooperatives – Santo Wines and the Veneto Consortium of Monte Veronese cheese.
Many labels for tasting:
- Vitevis Lessini Durello DOC Le Macine s.a.
- Casarotto Lessini Durello DOC 36 Mesi
- Dal Maso Lessini Durello DOC 36 Mesi
- Sacramundi Lessini Durello 48 mesi
- Cantina di Soave (Montecchia) Lessini Durello Collineri 2018
- Tonello Lessini Durello DOC Io Teti 2018
- Corte Moschina Lessini Durello DOC 2016
- Franchetto Lessini Durello Riserva 70 mesi 2014
- Cantina di Soave Soave Classico DOC Castelcerino 2022
- El Vegro Soave DOC Classico 2021 Foscarino
- Corte Mainente Soave Classico DOC Pigno 2021
- Inama Soave Classico DOC Carbonare 2020
- Cantina di Monteforte Soave Superiore Classico DOCG 2020 Castellaro
- Montetondo Soave Superiore DOCG Classico Foscarin Slavinus 2020
- Canoso Soave Sup. Classico DOCG Verso 2019
- Gini Soave DOC Classico Salvarenza 2014
- Santo Wines Santorini Assyrtiko 2022
- Sigalas Santorini 2022
- Sigalas Santorini Oak 2022
- Estate Argyros Assyrtiko Santorini 2021
- Gaia Thalassitis 2021
- Gaia Wild Ferment 2021
- Santo Wines Nykteri 2021
- Estate Argyros Vinsanto Late Release 2002
The Masterclasses in Sweden are part of the rich training program that Heva dedicates to a professional audience for the promotion and enhancement of the distinctive aspects of products born from volcanic terroirs and marked with European Union protection brands.